Suppliers articles

Magna makes strategic investment in Innoviz

Magna makes strategic investment in Innoviz

Magna has made a strategic investment to expand its existing collaboration with Innoviz Technologies, a pioneer in solid-state LiDAR technology. The association started in December 2016. Magna has been steadily expanding its overall suite of sensor technologies and features that enable Level 3/4/5 autonomous driving capabilities. “As a market leader in advanced driver-assistance systems, Magna

WABCO inks long-term cooperation agreement With Nexteer Automotive

WABCO Holdings has signed a long-term cooperation agreement with Nexteer Automotive, a global leader in intuitive motion control in Michigan, the US. WABCO and Nexteer will collaborate to develop and supply active steering systems for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles using Nexteer MagnaSteer Actuation Technology, a breakthrough product in advanced steering assistance. Earlier, WABCO has

Osram presents innovative Smartrix modules

Leading lighting manufacturer Osram has introduced new Smartrix modules with innovative silicone lenses which enable vehicle lighting systems to be extremely small and compact. Matrix light not only contributes to greater road safety but also gives headlight designers greater freedom. To meet the demands of the automotive industry for more and more compact smart headlights

Bosch launches new emergency braking system

Bosch has launched a new emergency braking system with cyclist detection. It prevents any serious consequences, automatically bringing the car to a full stop from 40 kph. As soon as the emergency braking system’s radar or video sensor detects an imminent collision, the Bosch iBooster initiates full braking in just 190 milliseconds – less time

Ansys 18.2 enhances Simulation speed and accuracy

Engineering simulation firm Ansys has released Ansys 18.2 with increased levels of accuracy, speed and ease-of-use enabling engineers to design cutting-edge products more efficiently and economically. “More companies are turning to simulation to drive increasingly rapid and innovative product development and gain deeper insight into product design. Our customers rely on Ansys engineering simulation technology

Federal-Mogul Powertrain to launch new Valve Rotator at 2017 IAA

Federal-Mogul Powertrain will launch a new, smaller version of its proven Rotocap valve rotator, the first for four valve per cylinder light vehicle engines, at 2017 IAA in Frankfurt, Germany. The miniature design features an outer diameter in the range of 20-25 mm and allows the Rotocap to package into the valve assembly on automotive

Harley-Davidson rolls out eight new cruiser motorcycles

Harley-Davidson has launched five new touring bikes and eight all-new Softail Big-Twin cruisers designed under the largest product development project in company history. Part of the company’s commitment to launch 100 high-impact motorcycles by 2027, each new cruiser was redesigned from the ground-up and features the Milwaukee-Eight engine, an all-new frame and advanced technology to

Lumax forms JV with Spain’s Francisco Albero

Lumax DK Jain Group has entered into a joint venture with Francisco Albero, Spain (FAE) to manufacture and supply Oxygen Sensors to the Indian automotive industry. Lumax Auto Technologies will own the 51 per cent of the joint venture company-Lumax FAE Technologies Private Limited- with FAE owning the remaining 49 per cent . The JV

Top