The Who’s Who of the Automotive industry will speak at the first ever Asian Powertrain Conference 2018, organised by AutoParts Asia Magazine and Asian Business Media (ABM). The high-voltage event will be held on November 15-16, 2018, at Hyatt Regency, Chennai, India. The two-day event will strive to discuss the challenges and opportunities in the emerging scenario and help create a roadmap for the powertrain of the future. Some of the topics include- Fuel Injection Management; Optimising Thermal Management; Role of Exhaust and Transmission in Optimising Overall Efficiency; Alternate Propulsion – Relevance to Emerging Markets etc.
Speakers for APC 2018
- Dr V Sumantran, Former Vice Chairman, Hinduja Group
- Dr Seshu Bhagavaghula, CTO, Ashok Leyland
- Mr C V Raman, Senior Executive Director, Engineering, Maruti Suzuki
- Mr Kamal Bali, Managing Director, Volvo Group India
- Mr Miron Thoms, Head, Volvo Penta, Sweden
- Mr Yogesh Umbarkar, Vice President Asia, Ricardo Software
- Mr Alex Serrarens, Manager Business Development, Punch Powertrain N.V.
- Mr C S Gopala Krishnan, Assistant Vice President – Production, Hyundai Motor India Limited
- Mr Rafiq Somany, Rafiq Somani, South Asia Pacific and Middle East Country Manager, ANSYS.
- Mr Muthiah Sarvanan – Senior Principal Engineer, Advanced Technology, Mahindra Research Valley
- Mr.Anil Kumar M R, Managing Director, SEG Automotive India.
- Mr Selvaraji Muthu, MAHLE India.
- Dr A K Jindal – Head Tech, Vice President, Tata Motors
- Mr Viswanathan B, Head Engineering, Delphi-TVS