The first-ever Asian Powertrain Conference (APC) 2018 organised by Asian Business Media and AutoParts Asia Magazine will have a large number of auto industry experts as speakers. The event will be held at Hyatt Regency, Chennai, India on November 15-16, 2018.
The two-day event will strive to discuss the challenges and opportunities in the emerging scenario and help create a roadmap for the powertrain of the future. Some of the topics include Fuel Injection Management; Optimising Thermal Management; Role of Exhaust and Transmission in Optimising Overall Efficiency; Alternate Propulsion – Relevance to Emerging Markets etc.
Here is the list of confirmed speakers so far for APC 2018
1. Dr V Sumantran – Former Vice Chairman, Hinduja Group.
2. Mr Krishnan Sadagopan, Senior Vice President & Head of Engines, Ashok Leyland
3. Dr A K Jindal, Head Tech – VP Tata Motors
4. Mr C V Raman, Senior Executive Director – Engineering, Maruti Suzuki
5. Mr Kamal Bali, Managing Director, Volvo Group India
6. Mr Miron Thoms, Head, Volvo Penta, Sweden
7. Mr Yogesh Umbarkar, Vice President Asia, Ricardo Software
8. Mr Alex Serrarens, Manager Business Development, Punch Powertrain N.V.
9. Mr CS Gopala Krishnan, Assistant Vice President – Production, Hyundai Motor India Limited
10. Mr Rafiq Somany, South Asia Pacific and Middle East Country Manager, ANSYS.
11. Mr Muthiah Sarvanan – Senior Principal Engineer, Advanced Technology, Mahindra Research Valley
12. Mr Anil Kumar M R, Managing Director, SEG Automotive India.
13. Dr R Mahadevan, Wholetime Director, India Pistons
14. Mr Jayaraman Sivakumar, Director, Trans & Elect Hardware Engineering, General Motors Technical Centre India
15. Mr Viswanathan B, Head, Engineering, Delphi-TVS
16. Dr Naveen Gautam, MD, Hella India Electronics
17. Mr Sanjay Chadda, MD, Stanadyne India
18. Mr Rajeev Singh, Automotive Sector Leader, Deloitte India
19. Mr Hemang Raval, Head Engineering, Eaton
20. Mr Sharath Thengse, Head of Software – Engine Systems, Continental Automotive